Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello all!

Because I am new to the blogosphere, I thought I'd start with introducing myself :-). My name is Kirsten and I recently moved to Nashville, TN from Atlanta, GA for graduate school; hence "Living on Loans." My move inspired me to do a little designing for my new apartment, and it has opened my eyes "nesting." I've started this blog to share some of my favorite things, show how I've managed to live and thrive on a budget, and also attempted to find my own style!

Three fun facts:
1. I tend to favor classic styles with an antique edge
2. I live with a roommate and two cats: Asher and Gibbs
3. I love a good sale

I hope to share my inspiration, discoveries, recipes, and failures with you and look forward to hearing your feedback as well!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment